1. You hereby authorize Miracle Plants s.r.o., registered office at Václavské náměstí 808/66, 110 00 Prague 1 - Nové Město, Company Registration No. 07800835, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 307832 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) to within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the general data protection regulation) (in the following text referred to as "Regulation"), to process the following personal data:
- name / nickname
- e-mail address
- photograph (if provided via a third party service).
2. The above mentioned personal data will be processed for a purpose of:
- viewing discussion posts and comments on the web with information about the discussing person
3. You grant the consent for processing for 10 years for a purpose of:
- displaying discussion posts and comments on the web with information about the discussing person
4. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Personal data administrator, but the following processors may also process personal data:
- UPgates service provider, operated by EVici webdesign s.r.o., registered office: Petra Bezruče 139, 747 91 Štítina
- or other providers of processing software, services, and applications, which are currently not used by the company.
5. Personal data will not be transferred outside the EU.
6. Consent to processing can be withdrawn at any time by sending a letter or e-mail asking for removal.
7. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right:
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time; upon verbal request (letter, e-mail) complete deletion of your discussion posts.
- request from the Administrator the information which of your personal data are being processed
- ask the Administrator to access the processed personal data a request their copy
- in the case of automatically processed personal data on their portability
- have your personal data updated or corrected, or require their processing restrictions
- require the company to delete your personal data, unless it is personal data that the Administrator is obliged or authorized to further process according to the relevant legal regulations
- effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been violated as a result of the processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation
- in case of doubt about compliance with obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact the Administrator or the Office for Personal Data Protection.