1. The company Miracle Plants s.r.o., with its registered office at Václavské náměstí 808/66, 110 00 Prague 1 - Nové Město, company registration number 07800835, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, insert 307832 (hereinafter referred to as "seller" or "administrator") processes according to the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) (in the following text referred as "Regulation"), the following personal information:
- name, surname
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- address/registered office
2. The aforementioned personal data must be processed for the handling of orders and other performance of the contract if the purchase contract is concluded between you and the seller. Article 6 section 1 letter b) of the Regulation provides for such processing of personal data - processing is necessary to fulfill the contract.
The Seller also processes this data for the purpose of registering the contract and eventual future application and defending the rights and obligations of the contracting parties. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above mentioned purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another legal regulation requires the preservation of contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible under Article 6 section 1 letter c) and f) of the Regulation - processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligation and for the legitimate interests of the administrator.
3. The e-mail address or telephone number can be used for sending news and other commercial messages. Paragraph 7 section 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on information society services, provides for such procedure, as long as the buyer does not refuse it. These communications can be unsubscribed at any time by any means - for example, by sending an e-mail or clicking a link in a commercial message - unsubscribe.
4. We determine your satisfaction with the purchase by means of e-mail questionnaires within the program Verified by customers, in which our e-shop is involved. These are sent to you every time you buy from us if, pursuant to Paragraph 7 section 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. about some information society services, you won't refuse to send them. We process personal data for the purpose of sending questionnaires under the Verified customers program based on our legitimate interest in determining your satisfaction with your purchase with us. For sending questionnaires, evaluating your feedback and analyzing our market position, we use the processor, which is the portal operator Heureka.cz; for this purpose, we may pass on the information about the purchased goods and your e-mail address. Your personal information is not passed on to any third party when sending e-mail questionnaires for its own purposes. You can object to the Verified by customers e-mail questionnaires at any time by rejecting additional questionnaires using the link in the questionnaire e-mail. We will no longer send you a questionnaire in the event of your objection.
5. The processing of personal data is carried out by Miracle Plants s.r.o., ie. the administrator of the personal data. Personal data for this administrator is also processed by the processors:
- Provider of UPgates service, operated by EVici webdesign s.r.o., registered office at Petra Bezruče 139, 747 91 Štítina
- Heureka service provider, operated by Heureka Shopping s.r.o., registered office at Karolinská 650/1, 186 00, Prague 8 - Karlín.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
6. The administrator does not have a person called a "trustee". The administrator can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cookies are short text files that a Web site stores on a visitor's computer and that are provided by an Internet browser each time a user returns to the site.
Cookies are here used for the purpose of:
- measuring website traffic and generating statistics about traffic and website visitor behavior
- basic website functionality.
The collection of cookies for the purposes mentioned above may be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legitimate reason - the legitimate interest of the administrator, and it is allowed by Article 6 section 1 letter f) of the Regulation.
Cookies that are collected to measure site traffic and generate statistics about traffic and visitor behavior on the site are considered in bulk and anonymous form that does not allow the individual to be identified.
The collected cookies may be processed by other processors:
- Provider of Google Analytics service, operated by Google Inc., with the legal seat at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
8. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- cancel the sending of commercial communications at any time,
- object to processing based on the legitimate interest of the controller,
- request from us the information on what personal data we process,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected, or require processing restrictions,
- require us to delete this personal information; we will delete it unless it is in conflict with applicable law or the legitimate interests of the administrator,
- the portability of data in case of automated processing by consent or for performance of the contract,
- request a copy of the processed personal data,
- effective judicial protection if you consider that your rights under the Regulation have been violated as a result of the processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.